By using the Website, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to this Agreement, you may not use the Website.
- “User Content” means any content that you submit to the Website.
- “Intellectual Property Rights” means all intellectual property rights, including copyrights, trademarks, patents, and trade secrets.
You may use the Website for lawful purposes only. You may not use the Website to:
- Upload any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable.
- Impersonate any person or entity.
- Violate the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Transmit any worms or viruses or any other code of a destructive nature.
You retain all ownership rights to your User Content. User Content will not be used, reproduced, modified, adapted, published, or translated in any media.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its contents are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You agree to not infringe on the intellectual property rights of the Company or any third party.
Limitation of Liability
The Company is not liable for any damages that you may suffer as a result of using the Website.
Changes to the Agreement
The Company may modify this Agreement at any time. The most current version of the Agreement will be posted on the Website.
Any disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement will be resolved by binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company regarding the use of the Website. This Agreement supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications, representations, or agreements, whether oral or written.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be struck from this Agreement and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Massachusetts.